Tristan Technologies, Inc. TruckSQUID™ system for mobile fetal magnetocardiography (fMCG)
The TruckSQUID™ is a unique system for fetal magnetocardiography (fMCG) measurements. It allows the clinician to analyze a fetus rapidly for electrophysiologic abnormalities such as fetal arrhythmias. This system is the first clinical mobile system that provides full intrauterine characterization of a fetus with life-threatening heart conditions.
- 21 SQUID channels configured as 7 vector gradiometers, 20 mm diameter coils with 8 cm baseline to maximize captured fMCG information.
- Small probe profile with ~10 mm sensor-to-patient standoff for easy positioning in close proximity to fetus.
- Gantry movement offers four degrees of freedom for patient accommodation
- Uses proprietary technology to bring the sensor coils very close to the subject to increase signal/noise performance
- Optional echo/Doppler subsystem for simultaneous detection of hemodynamic and electrophysiologic abnormalities
TRISTAN TECHNOLOGIES TruckSQUID™ System Characteristics
- Vector field mapping capability
- Deep source detection capability
- Liquid Helium dewar hold time ~7 days
- Windows-based acquisition and display software
- Advanced data processing based on spatial filtering and ICA
- ptional Ultrasound probe