Tristan Technologies, Inc. TruckSQUID™ system for mobile fetal magnetocardiography (fMCG)
TRISTAN TECHNOLOGIES The TruckSQUID ™ is a unique system for fetal magnetocardiography (fMCG) measurements. It allows the clinician to analyze a fetus rapidly for electrophysiologic abnormalities such as fetal arrhythmias. This system is the first clinical mobile system that provides full intrauterine characterization of a fetus with life-threat ening heart conditions.
- 21 SQUID channels configured as 7 vector gradiometers, 20 mm di- meter coils with 8 cm baseline to maximize captured fMCG infor- mation.
- Small probe profile with 20 mm s ensor-to-patient standoff for easy positioning in close proximity to fetus.
- Gantry movement offers four degr ees of freedom for patient accom- modation
- Uses proprietary technology to bring the sensor coils very close to the subject to increase signal/noise performance
- Optional echo/Doppler subsystem for simultaneous detection of he- modynamic and electrophy siologic abnormalities
TRISTAN TECHNOLOGIES TruckSQUID ™ System Characteristics
- Vector field mapping capability
- Deep source detection capability
- Liquid Helium dewar hold time 5-7 days
- Windows-based acquisition and display software
- Advanced data processing based on spatial filtering and ICA
- ptional Ultrasound probe